Saturday 13 August 2011

She Completes Me

www.tips-fb.com Share this article on Facebook.
You know, sometimes we spend a hell lot of day dreaming about when do we get to see our real mate, the one that we think we’re going to spend the rest of life together with.

Isn’t it obvious that the world isn’t fair? That whatever we actually see will always be like a helluva hell of a show? That it’s like all the unthinkable idea inside my mind that I only get to have when I’m in deep sleep?

Seriously, raise your right eyebrow if your better half is that someone you’ve been looking for your entire teenage life.

While you’re reading this and your better half is sleeping just beside you, give yourself a time to think of it a bit.

If you’re a man, why in the world are you stuck with that girl? Come on, ask yourself.

Same with if you’re a girl; you got same question plus the change in the gender. 

What's the answer?

You don’t even know right? As I’ve said earlier, the world isn’t fair and whatever you see around you is just a cloak of make-believe.

Hey, I don’t want to be hypocrite but for as long as I know, most of the guys seem to have all something in common.

The perfect portrayal of a perfect girl, like tall, white complexion, long legs, nice fronts… sexy… come on, when did you ever hear of someone who said that he liked a fat lazy bloody sucking bitch?

I know what guys like me want and sometimes I think we’re just thinking that because it had to be like that. But for the reason behind why, it did struck my mind honestly.

Look again at your better half who’s sleeping beside you, but this time, don’t ask yourself the same question.

Instead of asking why, try to be more elaborative.  Try “when.”

Give it a try. “When did I start falling in love for this one?”

Now, little by little, the feeling is kind of like you’re falling in a deep black pit. That instead of seeing just black, you are seeing glimpses of your past moments together.

You’ll eventually realize that there was actually no love there in the beginning.  None at all. But there’s one thing there that started the connection, and that’s just friendship.

We might not realize that before but it all started with a simple friendship. Being in a friend to friend relationship is so normal that due to that state that we fail to see what it can do to us.

As time passes by, friendship changes something within both of you.  We all know how good human is for adapting, be it in a situation or in an environment.

Little unnoticeable things… yes, those little unnoticeable things.

We were eating at a low-cost fast food chain, karenderya as we call it, and she didn’t mind.

We were walking at distance together just to go home from school, and she didn’t mind.

When I needed someone to help me to assist with cooking when all my classmates were in my aunt’s house, she cooked and she didn’t mind.

When I was short of cash for my tuition and I couldn't take the exam, she was there to lend me half of her cash so we could both take the exam despite doing so would require her a promissory note as well... and this she still didn’t mind.

When I crack a joke and I think it isn’t funny, she would laugh anyway.

When there was… ah, so many little unnoticeable things; some of them may not be so little as I think they are, but I wasn’t paying attention that I was heeding to something…

… a more deeper sense of feeling.

I think you and I know right?

I think she or he is sleeping beside you not because she got all what you were looking for, but it is because you have come to adapt to that state that you can no longer be on your own without her.

You’ve lost half of who you are before and she filled that empty space to complete you up.

I know sometimes your machismo is gaining up on you and that you still long for that old longing that you were used to.  But I know too that you couldn’t, and wouldn’t give yourself a chance to give in to that longing for you know that was just “it.”  

It’s empty and it’s nothing… just like an old cloak desperately trying to hinder up the truth behind.

So now, we can ask ourselves again about why that girl is sleeping deeply beside you while you are reading this in front of your computer…

… it’s because you love her.

It’s because all the good and bad things that you’ve had together were undeniable.  The cloak that withheld the truth was left with no option but to unveil.

Don’t ask me why wife is sleeping beside me now while I’m typing this up because you’ll just get the same answer.

I love her. I know I do. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all those who have clicked the "Like" button. :)

    ReplyDelete